Sep 27, 2010




I was buying the disney ticket at FNAC stores, I met my friends. So we went together to Paris Disneyland by RER line A4 towards Marne La Vallée. Got off at the Marne La Vallée station, we walked about 100 m to go to Paris Disneyland entrance.

Disneyland Paris is divided into five themed areas inside the park : Fantasy land, adventure land, discovery land, mainstreet usa,frontier land. I was surprised at how crowded it was. It was weekday, we had to queue about 45 minutes. We saw a performance of the Lion King that is similar to the Broadway show. We also saw the parade which celebrates Disneyland Paris’ 15th anniversary this year. I would recommend seeing the parade and if the park is crowded, make sure to find a viewing spot early. It was fun, we tried mostly the attractions.

Station RER: Marne La Vallée